Terms and Conditions
Reservations for accommodation are accepted by the owner on the following conditions:
- Bank Holidays and Public Holidays are charged at the Weekend nightly rate.
- Prices Include: rental cost, wireless internet, electricity, heating, bedding, towels (excluding beach and pool towels) and V.A.T. only.
- Reservations require 25% deposit within 5 working days of verbal or email booking, along with payment of £100 for a returnable security deposit.
- On departure, the property must be left in the same condition in which it was found. The security deposit is held against any charges incurred as a result of any breach of these conditions, (e.g. breakages, damage, stains, missing items, significant additional cleaning, etc.) Where no liability for charges are incurred, this security deposit will be returned within a minimum of 14 working days.
- Final Balance to be paid 60 days before start date of your holiday. Overdue payments of more than 30 days may be treated as cancellations; however, we will endeavour to contact all late payees to arrange payment before treating the booking as having been cancelled.
- Any cancellation must be in writing. Cancellations received 90 days or more before the start of the rental will be issued with a full refund of any fees paid, less a £50 administration charge. For cancellations received between 90 and 60 days, a full refund of any fees paid, less a £50 administration charge, will be issued only once the property is re-let for that same period; in the event that the property is not re-let for that same period, no refund will be issued. For cancellations received with less than 60 days notice, any fees paid are then forfeited and the hirer remains liable for the full balance; however, should the cottage be re-let, any sums paid will then be refunded less a charge to cover any shortfall and a £50 administration charge.
- Guests may arrive at any time after 3.00 pm on day of arrival, and must vacate the cottage by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- We cannot be held responsible for injury to guests or third parties, or loss/damage of their belongings/baggage. If you wish to insure against these eventualities, please arrange as necessary.
- No more than four people plus baby may occupy the cottage at any time during the period of the let.
- The owners reserve the right to enter the cottage at any time during the let for inspection or repairs or to take repossession of the accommodation if, in their opinion, any party acts in a manner which is prejudicial to the well-being and comfort of any neighbours or to prevent damage to the property or Estate.
- If the accommodation is not available as a result of any eventuality outside the owners’ control, the owners will make a full refund. The hirer shall have no further claim against the owners.
- The hirer is responsible for any damage caused by themselves or their party to the property or the Estate.
- The property (including all equipment, utensils, etc.) must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
- There are a number or regulations governing the use of the facilities on the estate to ensure everyone enjoys them in safety (e.g. regarding the supervision children and hours of use). These must be obeyed by everyone in your party at all times.
- In the event of any complaint, you must immediately notify the Estate Manager. If satisfaction is still not obtained, the matter should be reported to us so that an on-the- spot investigation can be made during the tenancy. In no circumstances will compensation be paid or correspondence be entered into in connection with complaints raised after the property has been vacated.
- The tenancy created by this agreement is defined as a 'Holiday Let' under the Housing Act 1988.